Pleasant Hill Car Accident Lawyer
Careless Drivers Causing Injury to Others
2 million people are injured and more than 21,000 are killed in passenger
vehicle accidents every year in this country. In many cases, these accidents
are the result of negligence.
Drivers engage in activities such as:
- Alcohol impaired, fatigued, or texting.
- They exceed the speed limit
- Run red lights or stop signs
- Make unsafe lane changes
- Fail to look in all directions
- Neglect to exercise the necessary care to ensure safety
If you or a loved one has sustained a
personal injury in a car accident through the negligence of another, you should consult
with an experienced Pleasant Hill personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
Contact a Pleasant Hill Injury Lawyer For A Free Evaluation!
It is important to contact a knowledgeable Pleasant Hill personal injury
lawyer as soon as possible after the accident. Evidence can become more
difficult to obtain as time goes by. When you retain our firm, we will
begin a thorough investigation and structure your case properly to obtain
the maximum compensation you are entitled to receive.
At the Fetto Law Group, there are several benefits to working with our firm:
- Our attorney has more than 30 years of experience.
- We have handled almost 5000 cases and never lost a case that we have taken
- We have won more than $50 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
- We prepare each case extensively, as though we were going to trial, to
give you the best possible chance of a maximum recovery package.
Your initial consultation is free so call us now or
submit an online form to get started!
If you or your loved one has suffered serious injury, it is best to avoid
negotiating directly with insurance company representatives. They are
representing the insurance company's interest – not yours –
and they may try to settle the claim to your detriment. Let a seasoned
Pleasant Hill personal injury attorney with our firm protect your rights
and aggressively pursue the compensation you are entitled to receive.